Nunavut Newbie v.2.0: Iqaluit Newbie

A journal that will hopefully help out anyone who is thinking about moving to Nunavut or anywhere in Northern Canada.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy 100th

Oddly enough I am using my 100th post to tell you that I'm not dead.

This blog is about to go through a complete overhaul and you'll just have to wait to see it. I don't even know what'll happen yet myself, so trying to figure it out won't lead you to anything. All I can say is that I can guarantee you that when I start writing again, it will not be from Rankin Inlet.

If you've left me a comment and it's gone unanswered, I apologize. I would prefer not to be in the answers business anymore. It was taking up large chunks of my time trying to answering things. There are many bloggers who would be happy to answer your questions.

Thank you to anyone who still checks this regularly. I'll be back, I promise. It'll take me a few months but I will start writing again.

(posted by Jaime)

Labels: , ,