Nunavut Newbie v.2.0: Iqaluit Newbie

A journal that will hopefully help out anyone who is thinking about moving to Nunavut or anywhere in Northern Canada.

Friday, December 05, 2008

PSA

I feel like a jerk for having to say this, but I'd only say it if it was becoming a problem, and it is:

Please don't add me on Facebook because you read this blog, unless there is some kind of special circumstance (like I already know who you are or you're one of the Northern bloggers I'm acquainted with). I don't and won't add people just because they are interested in moving here. I apologize for sounding rude, but my Facebook is for people I know.

On a completely unrelated note:

I don't know if you read this but if you are, please know that I think another 10 months to wait is ridiculous. God damn the north...

Comments left on other posts related to either of these topics will be deleted.

Labels: