Nunavut Newbie v.2.0: Iqaluit Newbie

A journal that will hopefully help out anyone who is thinking about moving to Nunavut or anywhere in Northern Canada.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Meme

Just noticed that Jen tagged me in that 3 random facts meme.

1. I hate pasta and tuna (separately, that is, not together!). Many people seem to find this very unusual. I have not met many people who also dislike pasta or tuna.

2. When I'm very tired or stressed out, I hallucinate hearing a very loud noise as I'm falling asleep. It sounds like anything from the doorbell, my cell phone, the landline phone, a door slamming, or people talking in my room. This bothered me greatly until I found out it's a recognized problem...called Exploding Head Syndrome.

3. I document my life's happenings in 3 different journals. This one, a locked online journal, and a paper journal. I've been journaling for a decade now (since I was 12). I can't handle not writing at least once a day (generally in my online journal). It drives me crazy if I can't document everything.

I don't know who has or hasn't been tagged yet, so I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this!

Labels: