Nunavut Newbie v.2.0: Iqaluit Newbie

A journal that will hopefully help out anyone who is thinking about moving to Nunavut or anywhere in Northern Canada.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

BRB

Well, tomorrow is the day!

I probably won't be blogging, but that's usually the case even when I'm not on vacation (eek). Be checking my Flickr though, as I will be abusing my free Internet privileges everywhere I go. Flickr leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to uploading files up here, I don't know why (other than the crappy Internet). Facebook works much better so I haven't uploaded anything onto Flickr since I lived in Rankin Inlet.

Anyway, this is just a short note to say so long, suckers!

Here are a few photos to keep you from going into withdrawals. I got my new camera and I love it! There is such a difference between 6 and 8 megapixels. I can't believe I ever owned such an antique, haha.


Me and my new-used SUV. I just got it the other day and I am very proud of it! It's my first car (as I've mentioned) and I'm happy to accomplish this in Iqaluit.


This is a really nice photo I took, if I do say so myself. I linked to the Flickr page so you can view it in its larger format. It's spectacular! I'm happy with how it turned out.


In Apex, looking back toward Iqaluit. I'm surprised I didn't fall in the water and lose my new camera, knowing me!


In Apex, looking south. Or some other direction, who knows. Not me.

So long, folks! See you on the south side!

Labels: , , ,