Nunavut Newbie v.2.0: Iqaluit Newbie

A journal that will hopefully help out anyone who is thinking about moving to Nunavut or anywhere in Northern Canada.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Takeout Prices

Greetings, friends!

It has been almost 2 years since I left Nunavut and today I found some old takeout menus from Iqaluit.

One of these days I plan to scan all the receipts I saved, if they haven't faded too much.

Also, I have cleaned up my Flickr photo page and made it easier to browse. In 2008, I uploaded a few hundred vacation pictures from when I went to BC, which made it hard to find anything else but those photos. They have been deleted so my Flickr is left with only Nunavut photos. Feel free to have a look! I even created a Northern Prices Photo Set which should satisfy the curiosity of many (they're my most popular photos and blog posts, by far).

Without further ado, here are the menu scans:







Labels: