Nunavut Newbie v.2.0: Iqaluit Newbie

A journal that will hopefully help out anyone who is thinking about moving to Nunavut or anywhere in Northern Canada.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Air Trip

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Where have I been? Between the gym, badminton, curling, work, and my "social life," I really, honestly have not had time to write. I'm rarely home for more than a few hours at a time. And you know what? That's a heckuva lot better than having nothing to do but pump out entries! So sorry to say, but if you've been missing my entries, I sure haven't.

As I type this, I have to be out the door in 30 minutes for curling so this will be a shorter version of the entry I wish I had time to write.

On November 1st, I went on what I called an "air trip" being that it couldn't be a "road trip." I had the opportunity to visit Igloolik, Repulse Bay, and Chesterfield Inlet in one day. It was amazing and I loved every second of it, even freezing my butt off on the Pilatus.

I don't have time to post the photos and provide witty and urbane commentary, so please just look at the album on Flickr. You'll save us both time.

Twenty minutes before I have to get my butt out the door again. Townie Bastard hasn't slaughtered me at curling yet, though I'm sure my time is near!!

Labels: ,