Nunavut Newbie v.2.0: Iqaluit Newbie

A journal that will hopefully help out anyone who is thinking about moving to Nunavut or anywhere in Northern Canada.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Technical Stuff

I just uploaded the majority of our photos to our Flickr account. You can get to it from the "Important Links" section on the right side of this page. It has many, many more photos that are never before seen! We will continue to upload all or most of our photos to it and then post our favourites here, so if you like the photos, you may want to check out the Flickr page every now and then.

Also, I've changed where the background image is hosted. If it ever doesn't work, please comment and let me know so I can change it back. On that matter, does anyone know of a good place to upload images that won't resize them or be subject to bandwidth restrictions? I've tried probably 6 different websites but I don't think any of the free photo uploaders allow gigantic photos to be uploaded. I've got it uploaded on Jeff's website that never came to be, but I think it expires soon. If you know of anywhere, please let me know, or else I'll have to change the background and I like this background.

That's all for now!

(posted by Jaime)